When Location matters! Murray Farm school catchment
Bed 4 | Bath 3 | Car 1
Understated split level home in a much sought after picturesque location. Perched on a superb corner 940m2 block with established gardens and within walking distance to amenities, including M2 city buses, Murray Farm Public School and Beecroft train station makes this property one not to miss! With nothing to spend, the home offers 4 bedrooms, updated bathroom and rumpus room with wood fireplace for the winter days.
Features also include:
– High ceilings
– Sun-drenched entertaining area overlooking the reserve
– Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– North to East backyard
– 3000ml water tank for gardening
– Carlingford High School catchment
– Easy walk to M2 City bus stop, Carmen Drive shops, and Murray Farm School
The information contained herein has been provided by our Principal and third parties, which we merely pass on without any representation or warranty given, intended or implied by us as to its correctness and with no liability accepted by us in this regard. You must rely upon your own inquiries as to its accuracy or otherwise.