BED 4 BATH 2 CAR 2
This refurbished double-level Masterbuilt family home sits on a large block in a serene, leafy cul-de-sac. Radiant with natural light, spacious yet cosy, its variety of communal and private spaces abound with potential. The interior is a tasteful blend of modern finishes with rustic touches, plus character features such as internal brick walls, timber beams and timber trimmings. High ceilings and easy-flowing, open, light-filled areas that are easily closed and self-contained make this a versatile and comfortable place for your family. The entertainer and the family chef will be delighted! The local community is great. You have easy access to all essential amenities and high-performing schools. This is family living!
– Four bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite to Master
– Open-plan formal living and dining rooms
– Separate, large family room
– Gas kitchen with a magnificent outlook, elegant bespoke cabinetry, Caesar Stone benchtops, stainless-steel appliances, walk-in pantry and abundant preparation and storage space
– Meals area off kitchen
– Large, versatile rumpus room, ideal for teenage/in-law accommodation or just as a fantastic breakout room
– Abundant storage space
– North-facing, double-storey undercover entertaining deck with stunning bush views
– Double lock-up garage
– 870 m2 of prime Dural real estate
– Private and rustically landscaped
– Additional features: Cathedral ceilings, ducted air-conditioning, alarm system, fully insulated, ceiling fans.
Situated in the Cherrybrook Technology High and Oakhill Public School catchments, a stroll to local parks and bus stops, with quick and convenient access to the upcoming Norwest Rail Line, Round Corner Dural, Castle Towers, Cherrybrook and Oakhill Village shops this is bound to attract excited potential buyers!
0404 038 500